Tuesday 3 August 2010

Picto fiction time

Ah! It's blog time again!
Before we left San Diego we made sure to buy lots of american candy. Stuff that we can't find here in Sweden. Like "York". You know the peppermint pattie covered in dark choclate?
Well, I like them a lot and so does Hedvig. So much that she ate them all ...

Now, here am I, beeing grumpy about not having any York's to stuff my mouth with. Trying to read an old issue of Donald Duck on the couch.

Guess who enters the room telling me how sorry she is?

Then she shows me what she's been hiding behind her.

Pancakes! With strawberry jam and whipped cream!
"I'm so sorry" she says. "Can you forgive me for eating all the York's?"

You bet honey! All is forgiven. I'm now officially mister happy face, ready to eat some mighty fine Mickey and Donald pancakes.


Isn't she, like, the best girlfriend, ever? :)

4 comments:

Gabriel said...

Yes she is!
These Donald-Pancakes are the best "New Yorks" that I've ever seen ;-)

ramapith said...

She's the best, all right. Damn.

I'll bring some more Yorks if you can remind me before I visit Sweden again... sometime soon, I hope (getting itchy feet!)

Håkan S. said...

I mean she even cooks me pancakes
And Alka Seltzer when my tummy aches
If that ain't love then I don't know what love is

We even got a secret handshake
And she loves the comics that her man makes
I know I'm zonked but if I had to choose her or the sun
I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun

(Gym Class Heroes)

Joakim Gunnarsson said...

:)

/J.