Tuesday 9 November 2010

The Inbetweeners

For the past two months or so Bill Peckmann has been sending me a series of gags called "The Inbetweeners". Here's what he has to say about it: "Back in the '80's, while working with two of the best assistant animators that I had ever worked with, (As was our want, studio gags always flew back and forth, hot and heavy, it is amazing that we ever got any real work done.), I made this collection of Eddy (A huge Disney fan.) and Mike (A huge fan of life.)."
With Bill's permission here are some of my favorite gags!
Enjoy!











3 comments:

Sherm said...

These Inbetweener cartoons are great! A real treat...thanks for sharing them ^_^

Diegogue said...

Oh, my...
the old days with paper, pencils and light table, everything is different now, with toon boom, but these gags are cool

Dave Wessels said...

“I told you this would be the perfect spot to watch the parade”

Hahaha! Hilarious! Good stuff!