Thursday 21 June 2007

Meet Wag Patakey Pt.IV

This just in from Arnaud Wirschell, who is a true Crane/Turner fan!
I should have known he had it. :)
He also confirms that the 4-26 sunday is the end of the story.

Arnaud also writes:
"By the way, did you know that Wag Patakey returned in the dailies? For example in the first week of 1956, he meets that other famous artist Marmaduke Koontz. They used to be at art school together (just like Crane and Turner)."
I have to confess that I had no idea. I've read a lot of Turners dailies but very little from the 50's. I sure hope there will be more of Capt. Easy in Big Fun Magazine.

And speaking of Big Fun; I got #5 yesterday.
And what a beautiful brick that is!.
Thick and heavy.
And Warren Tufts "Lance" in glorious color!!!
Can't wait to read it!

No comments: