Saturday 3 November 2007

Tar & Rasmus

Here are page 2 and 3 of the Tar baby story.
Only three more to go. And remember these rabbit posts will be taken down after a few weeks.
Enjoy them while you can. [Images removed.]

After reading the Rasmus Klump album I mentioned in my last post I was so inspired I just had to try drawing him and two of his friends. So Hedvig gave me two suggestions of poses and I had a go at them. My first two attempts at drawing Klump can be seen here. :) I just couldn't resist doing them. Strange that I never have tried to draw them before. Anyhoo, I gotta get some coffee and then some work to be done...
Have a nice weekend all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hade jag inte vetat att det var du som gjort den så hade jag faktiskt trott att Rasmus Nalle-bilderna kom från någon av de böckerna. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! I believe your training from Bamse and controlled art style does suit the Rasmus characters well. Not bad!
See you Monday, /G