Friday 9 November 2007

this and that

Right now I'm in Rasmus Klump mode. Again...
This childrens comic that I've mentioned in earlier posts has really stuck in my mind right now. So I just had to do a "cover" featuring him and two of his friends. Hedvig suggested that it should feature gryphons and it was quite fun to do it. Far from my usual work on Emma and Sara but necessary to keep drawing beeing fun. And as I said before I just loved Rasmus as a child. :)
Without further rambling here it is:


Last year I did the drawing you see below. I was asked to do it for artist Lise Myhres (creator of "Nemi") birthday on november the first. It has never seen print so I thought I should put it up here. The character on the pic. is "Skalman" from swedish childrens comic "Bamse". Apparantly Lise thinks he's cute... I never heard back from the norwegian editors who asked me to do it, but I hope she liked it. It was sure fun to do. :)


Anyway, I'm much too tired to write this evening so i'd better head home to get some sleep.

No comments: