Saturday 3 March 2007

Cute bunnies and painkillers

Wouldn't it be more fun to have a hangover if painkillers came with cute bunnies on the packages?
I think I've discovered a whole new market. Sell painkillers in packages one and one with a cute character, like a kinder egg.
The slogan would naturally be "It has never been this fun to have an hangover!" I'm gonna be rich, rich, rich, moahahahaha...


No post yesterday. Have been busy with the new Emma & Sara page and still have some inking to do before I'm finished.

I blame it all on my assistant who has been busy herself with artwork for BAMSE. Hopefully she'll start with artwork for a new Emma & Sara page soon so I can sit back, relax and post more silly stuff om my blog.
Now I have to get some lunch, buy a new pair of socks, answer my cell phone and finish that #&€("€%$∞§ page...

2 comments:

Kneon Transitt said...

Very clean linework -- nice!

Anonymous said...

Stop to call that girl (hedvig, Bamse)your assistant! She draws so much better than you that its a shame!