Tuesday 25 September 2007

Rube Goldberg stuff

[Edit: Artwork and text removed.]

And here's a pic of Rube himself from 1964.

And just because I can post whatever I want on my blog:
A photo from 1929 when he and his family visited the president.

I'm off for the bookfair soon, but hopefully I'll manage to post something interesting tomorrow too. That is, if you find old stuff like this interesting. And I bet you do. I now have over 900 different visitors every month! I'm glad that you enjoy the stuff I post! :) There's more to come. Not to mention that mysterious Terry and the pirates page I...
Oooops I mentioned it. Better log out now. :)

1 comment:

-= Steamboat Willie =- said...

Well.. The Duck and the Goof are *very* Gottfredson. You'll recognize that look instantly. The mouse is also quite Gottfredson, but I have seen copycats drawing him almost the same.