Sunday 3 May 2009

Dixie Dugan 1932 - samples

Thanks to Fortunato I now know that a lot of Dixie Dugans adventures can be found here. Unfortunately they seem to be missing most of the sept 1932 strips...
But still, it's a great place if you want to read the strip.
Just to show you some samples of Dixie Dugan (if you havn't seen the strip before) here are a few promotional pieces I downloaded from the site and some dailies from sept and october 1932. Enjoy!











And here's one of my original Dixie Dugan dailies that I posted on this blog in 2007.
(This one is from Sept 15 and the other I got is from Sept 8.)

PS. This is post #500 since I started this blog. I'm happy that so many people from all over the world are visiting it. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, anybody can tell me where I can find strips of the '30? I'm doing a research for the University about Dixie Dugan, but in Italy is impossible to find the strips!
Thank You
Alessandra

Joakim Gunnarsson said...

Hi, Alessandra.
I got a bunch of tearsheets (Several months worth of strips.) from the mid 30's for sale, if you are interested. Mail me at
sekvenskonst at telia.com
and I can check what I got.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant web site, I hadn't come across sekvenskonst.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
Keep up the wonderful work!