Monday 7 May 2007

Murry monday Pt. IV

To make up for last mondays lack of Murry art here's a set of gags from the 60's. Don't know where they were published. (Maybe Germund can help out here?)
But first: A fuzzy photo of the original Murry gag cartoon I have on the wall in my apartment. I just show it here because I'd like to know if anyone know where it was published? The only clue I have is that it has the number 30 written on the back, wich btw probably only is Murrys own numbering of his gag and has nothing to do with were it was published.








(And for those of you who wonder: I DID finish the Emma & Sara page yesterday! Woooho!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the piece you have is part of the 1960s run of cartoons that most likely was used in Humorama magazies. The few examples I have seen printed were published 1963/64 in Jest and Gee-Whiz, but the are sooo many Humorama titles and issues that I shiver at the thought of going through them all looking for Murry art. The other printed examples are all from assorted mags ca 1948-50.

By the way, what happened to the promised nudes? :-)
/Germund