Sunday 22 April 2007

"Red Race" by Alex Raymond

Here's another example of an Alex Raymond sunday page that really doesn't exist. Same here as last post: re-formatted dailies made into a "sunday".
I keep forgetting wich magazine ran this ("Teknik för alla"?) but if my memory serves me right they only ran one episode and called Rip "Red Race". Printed in black, white and RED of course...
I can't find the complete story at the moment, but could it be that Rip was a race car driver in this episode? Mayby that theme fit with the rest of magazine contents, and made them run this episode only.
An odd curiosity for the hardcore Raymond fan. And aren't we all? :)

1 comment:

-= Steamboat Willie =- said...

Well.. a very good "Rip Kirby" episode.. I remember reading it in the swedish Agent X9 comic book.