Saturday 25 June 2011

Russell Patterson original art - Part IV

Seems that I forgot to post one of the Russell Patterson pieces I bought earlier this year.
Well, here it is:

Wilbur Jenks never got his Patterson original either. (See previous Patterson posts.) You see, this drawing was still on an artboard with other drawings left to be cut up and sent out to some lucky Patterson fans back in the days.
Somehow, someone must have forgotten. This piece ended up with an editor who kept it for many, many years. It was later sold to a collector and then he sold them to me.
Here is the full piece, spliced togheter quick in photoshop. (The original is too large for my A3 scanner.) Just so you can see them all together.

For more of the stuff in my collection, please check out my CAF gallery.

No comments: