Sunday 27 May 2007

Rare Caniff

Like yesterdays post this was found on the rarities CD I made a few years ago.
It's signed by Milton Caniff, but the question is what this was made for? Was it for an unpublished project? Any hardcore Caniff fans out there with more knowledge?





To end this Caniff post: Here is a scan of a nice original owned by my neighbour Germund von Wowern. Me like... It's faaaar more impressive than the one I got.


PS. Check out the new post at Arf lovers blog, if you havn't already. There's a scan of the very, very, very first Pogo strip that Craig Yoe owns.

1 comment:

Smurfswacker said...

It's been a while since I saw this Terry daily...I used to own it! Glad it found a good home. I bought it at Lucca back in the 1980s. I love this period of Terry and the Pirates.