Tuesday 1 January 2008

BC&CS

Here are two items that recently secaped me on eBay.
The first one is a panel by Bert Christman (Probably from Scorchy Smith) that sold for $37...
Waaay to cheap. The bidder must be a lucky one. I simply forgot about the auction and someone got it for pocket change...
But I already got two Christman panels myself so well, maybe it wasn't meant for me to have that one too. (Click on label below to see my Christman panels.)


The second is a nice Cliff Sterret drawing. Went for a little too much for my budget.
But it's such a beautiful li'l drawing I coluldn't resist putting it here for those of you who didn't see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool, but I don't recognize that Christman panel. Do you know when it came out?

Joakim Gunnarsson said...

Nope, never found it published.