Sunday 22 July 2007

E&S #158

Almost finished with the new Emma & Sara page. Still not sure if it looks good or bad. Guess it will take a while to get into drawing it in a more economical style. Anyway, here's the first panel:


What they looked like before? Here's an example from 2001. It really feels like a loooong time ago...

Terrible, eh?
However, right now I feel the same way about the new page. Brrrr... When will I ever learn this craft?

Have been working in the studio most of the day. Johanna Kristiansson and Jakob Hallin has kept me company.
Moussaka for lunch and coffe from both 7/11 and Jakob. Yoghurt/choclate coated nuts from ICA Supermarket. "Pang Prego" on Swedish radio P3. Inking, inking, inking. Tomorrow it's monday and back to work...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the right one looks okay, but (no offense) I might agree about the left one. (Not sure on which is which.)

Something about the profile looks rather strange...

Not that I would have done it better, myself, drawing is hard, but you live, you learn, I guess...

Anonymous said...

Trying to be more constructive in my criticism, I guess the mouth has a strange position. It's too close to the nose and the rest of the face, and too deep into the face... Might look better moved down, or something...

sofia falkenhem said...

How about we hook up for a massive sketch session and loads of coffee? I need to work some things out too...

s