Saturday 28 July 2007

E&S update

I'm happy to report that drawing is going easier now. :)
Emma delivered a 10-panel script wich presented some challenges. Loaded with text it wasn't easy to come up with good panel layouts, but the harder it is the better it usually gets.
Here's the page the way it looked earlier today.
Drawn in A2 size I have to split the page in two parts, as you can see. Click to enlarge.


Besides doing a few panels of E&S today I've had lunch with Sofia and have been busy doning some inking on another, secret, project. So now my back is aching and I should probably head home soon.
Wish my girlfriend weren't so faaaaaaar away. Love, hugs and kisses to you my sweetie! See you soon!

And for those of you who has patiently waited for the "Hot mamas" I mentioned in an earlier post, here they are. Enjoy! :)

No comments: