Friday 13 July 2007

fgc


I don't think I have to comment on this Life cover from 1925.
What a striking design! I wish I could do at least one cover like this in my life.
F. G. Cooper knew what he did...
More on him on this fine blog: Fillboid Studge

I also found some of Russell Pattersons "For men only" columns (With some gorgeous artwork.) at the same time as I found this issue of Life. Will post those soon. :)

BTW: I'm quite surprised that no one has asked me to post the other two Mickey Mouse modelsheets from 1938. Not everyones cup of tea I suppose.

And since it's summer: here are two bathing beauties.
But watch out! They are showing their legs!!!
Naughty, naughty!

2 comments:

-= Steamboat Willie =- said...

You got more model sheets?

Post! Post! Post!

Any duck ones?

sofia falkenhem said...

Well, I'd prefer more of those sweet, innocent but darn hot ladies in the photo. Pretty please?

sofia